My Home Page
Welcome to Ms. Dreckman's web page. I have been teaching at River Valley since 2007. Go Wolverines! A little about me: I grew up in LeMars. I graduated from Iowa State with a business degree and then attending UNI to get my teaching license. Prior to coming to River Valley, I taught at Remsen St. Mary's and spent a year subbing. In my free time I enjoy going to my nieces' and nephews' sporting events, cheering on the Cyclones, traveling and reading.
Lesson Plans Quarter 3:
Week 1: JAN14.pdf
Week 2: JAN21.pdf
Week 3: JAN28.pdf
Week 4: FEB 4.pdf
Week 5: FEB 11.pdf
|Instructor: Teena Dreckman||Room: 108|
|Phone: 712-372-4656||Morning Office Hours: 7:45-8:15|
|E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org||Afternoon Office Hours: 3:30-3:45|
- Be prepared at the start of class. That means when the bell rings you are in your seat, ready to start. Items needed that day should be brought with you.
- When the teacher feels group discussion is acceptable, hands need not be raised. However, other classrooms shouldn’t hear the discussions, and NO ONE should feel uncomfortable.
- Inappropriate behavior and language will not be tolerated.
- If it doesn’t belong to you or you don’t have permission to use it, keep your hands off.
- Bring items with you to class. The teacher might not let you return to your locker for missing things. Practice responsibility.
- No food or drinks (besides water).
- No electronic devices. If the teacher sees or hears it, it will be taken from you. If it is seen during a test, a zero will automatically be the grade.
- Four tardies to class for any reason will result in a detention.
- You are responsible for finding out what you missed if absent from class. This is not to be done at the beginning of class or to interrupt what is going on.
Assignments can be turned in by 3:30 p.m. on the day they are due, for full credit to still be received. However, assignments announced that are due at the start of class, must be handed in then to receive full credit.
Late Work Policy:
Every day homework/projects are late you will lose 10% off your earned grade up to five days. After five days late the best score you will receive will be 50%, if you get the entire homework assignment correct. Examples: Two days late-the highest score you can receive is 80%. An assignment turned in 7 days late, where the student got every question right will receive a score of 50%. Late homework will be accepted until the current quarter is complete.
A = 93-100 A- = 90-92 B+ = 87-89
B = 83-86 B- = 80-82 C+ = 77-79
C = 73-76 C- = 70-72 D+ = 67-69
D = 63-66 D- = 60-62 F = 59 & below